Saturday, January 11, 2014

And then there were three?

Okay, taking a closer look at things since the Saints-Seahawks game is starting to bore me.

It seems we have three guys "slated" (per the rumor mill) for second interviews: Todd Bowles (DC for the Cardinals), Mike Zimmer (DC for the Bengals) and Greg Roman (OC for the 49ers).  No real talk about Wisenhunt anymore which makes me think he's negotiating with another team and I just haven't heard about it.

Still, it has JUST come out that Dan Quinn will be the next head coach of the Tennessee Titans, per anonymous "sources" so maybe we're still in the running for Wisenhunt?

Hmm.

Chef Michael Symon is tweeting that he wants Darrell Bevell for his Browns.  We had a little exchange about it, but he's welcome to Bevell.  We lost that NFC championship game because he didn't adjust (okay, that Peterson fumble and the Saints playing dirty had a lot to do with it too) and I don't want a coach who doesn't adjust.  As I told Chef Symon, Urban Meyer doesn't adjust either, and look at his nasty, big-game losses recently.

I do not like big-game losses.

Hell, I don't like any losses.

I just want to know who will be our new coach - and our  new quarterback!!

SKOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment