Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hiatus

So I haven't updated lately - my life is a shambles, and I haven't had the energy to read for fun, let alone dissect the Vikings' performances.

So here's a quick rundown - I'm overjoyed with our record, pleased with our performance (mostly), and interested to see we come out of the next five games before our bye.  They're all extremely winnable on paper, but if we come out as low as 3-2, that could still be enough to secure a playoff berth if we bust ass against our brutal conference post-bye stretch.

I'm loving the way our team is growing together, and amazed by our defense's performance in the last couple games.  Ponder is trying a little too hard sometimes, but he's a second-year QB.  He'll learn.

Enough for now, I'll try to update more regularly later.

SKOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment