Friday, October 18, 2013

Injuries! Injuries! Injuries!!

First Desmond Bishop goes down with a torn hamstring (because we could really afford to lose people on the line GAH), and now Harrison Smith (who I have picked as my Viking crush this year) is on IR with turf toe.  Not that I disagree he should be on IR - I would one million times rather sit him and make sure that toe/ligament/tendon/whatever gets FULLY rested and healed, rather than rushing him back too soon and having it linger for weeks, months, or years.

I promised I'd post about Ponder, Cassel and Freeman, but my work is overloading me, especially since my car got ruined in a flash flood (probably a total write-off and I got it less than eight MONTHS ago) and I don't know when I can get it done.  Suffice it to say, the management is starting to freak about our QB situation (about time) and they're turning into whirling dervishes trying to fix it.

SKOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment