Sunday, August 4, 2013

HOF Game: Overview

Well boys and girls, it's official - FOOTBALL IS BACK!!

The Dolphins' first play of the season was a fumble.  Is this an omen about who will NOT make the playoffs?  Who knows. 

The Cowboys get the first touchdown of the season, and they do it without Tony Romo.  I don't believe for a second that they're only sitting him to test out the new guys.  They've got some motive, although I can easily believe they're scared of the latest injury bug and don't want their #1 guy to be out half the season.

Holloman's pick-six was pretty funny too!

- got distracted from taking notes during the rest of the game, but I'll just say I liked what I saw, being a Vikings fan (lol) and I'm so ridiculously glad football is back!

Also, news just came out that Vince Young is trying out for the Packers tomorrow...dying with laughter over here.  That poor kid has had a tough row to hoe, and I can't imagine things'll be any easier in the land of cheese.

Vikings play in just a few days!!!!

SKOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment