Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Jarius Wright!

I hope you have a lovely day, don't drink too much, and don't get a DUI.  I mean, I know Simpson got one a couple weeks ago, and then AJ Jefferson was arrested today too, but trust me, getting arrested is not a fun birthday, no matter what the Cheatriots tell you.

I mean, we went SIXTEEN whole months without an arrest!  And the last arrest was that bullshit one when Adrian Peterson was arrested for "resisting arrest" in Houston when he wanted a drink of water before leaving a club and the cops jumped on him (and his newly surgically repaired knee) and tried to "take him down".  Clearly, they don't watch football...but that's not the point.

I definitely think you should just use some of your paycheck to hire a nice snazzy limo to take you and yours around - just think, you won't have to worry about parking!  It's been a long time since I was in Minneapolis, but I hear parking downtown is horrendous.

And remember, nothing good happens after midnight.  So slow it down, order some sushi (or french fries if you're not a fan of fish), switch to beer, and when you're dropped off by your limo driver, go straight to bed.  AJ Jefferson's little problem with his girlfriend was at 4:30 am, so just make sure if you want a shower, you're in bed before that.

You know perfectly well how thin we are at CB (and safety...) and we released Jefferson IMMEDIATELY without even worrying about due process.  We have more leeway at WR (not much, but some), so I really wouldn't test management right now.  They're under a lot of pressure you know, all those ghastly losses this season. 

Also, I hear you made a bad drop yesterday (sorry I couldn't watch, but I'm not a masochist and decided I'd rather go to brunch with my girlfriends than put myself through us verses the Packers after my Gators AND my Aggies took it in the mouth Saturday), so you might want to be careful about how much alcohol you ingest.  Puking on the sideline of the practice field won't get you any bouquets.

So, Mr. Wright, I hope you have a lovely birthday.  I hope you have a good week at practice, and feel rested and raring to go come Sunday.  I mean, we are playing the Bears.  I know their QB situation isn't much better than ours right now, and maybe if you (that is, the offense as a whole) can chew up some clock with some lovely long touchdown drives, maybe the defense will be rested and stop them from scoring. 

Wouldn't a W be just the best birthday present?

No comments:

Post a Comment